Junior Graphic Designer
Would you like to work in a small, woman-owned firm that focuses on helping communities, small businesses, and nonprofits grow and prosper?
I am looking for a graphic designer who is also interested in marketing, usability, search engine optimization, and even content creation. You might not have these skills yet, but this is the place to learn, grow, and develop new skills while working with amazing clients. We love working with our clients and supporting their goals, and want to add to our team.
This is a full-time in-person position located in East Cobb.
Role & Responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Graphic design
- Managing and posting on social media for our business and clients’ businesses
- Creating content calendars
- Assisting with email marketing
- Working closely with clients. Clear client communication.
- Maintain and update SOP guides
- Work with printers as needed
- And other tasks as needed
You must have
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- An ability to learn things quickly
- The ability to be flexible in your role as our projects often require a variety of skills and knowledge
- A desire to learn and grow new skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. A positive attitude and desire to help our clients is critical.
- Interest in digital marketing, website usability, and search engine optimization, content creation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in WordPress
- A basic understanding of marketing
- Self-starter and strong work ethic
- Great organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Basic photography skills
- Good writing skills
How to Apply
- Submit a cover letter or video about how you will fit in this job. What makes you a good fit? Why do you want to work here? Be sure to include your experience and abilities that make you a good fit.
- Upload your resume and provide a link to your portfolio.
- Fill out this form
Most of our work is website design and development, but we also do social media marketing, email marketing, content creation, graphic design for print materials and outdoor interpretive signage, and more.
We largely work with chambers of commerce, economic development agencies, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations related to natural resources.
We pride ourselves on excellent, outstanding customer service; going the extra mile for our clients; strong attention to detail; and helping our clients find ways to streamline their businesses so that they can automate some of their work. Many of our clients have worked with us for 10 years or more (we’ve been in business now for 15 years).
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position with paid personal leave.